cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps crashing.

BeeBee
Listener

I recently signed up for online ukulele classes, which require zoom. I've used zoom in the past for my general education, and haven't had alot of problems. 

But. For. The. Past. 2. Days.

My zoom has been crashing. For the past 2 days. During class. Because it keeps crashing, it causes me to lose time in my lessons, which is a total waste. And it's very annoying trying to learn how to play my ukulele when zoom suddenly freezes and the "naCL hangup" message pops up. (Or something around the lines of that.) And then I have to rejoin, again and again, because the same cycle happens. It's also very annoying watching it starting to get slower and slower, while the "Your high cpu usage is affecting your meeting quality" message pops up. I always close every tab before I join a meeting, and I make sure to close every app. It seems like no matter what I do, zoom just...doesn't work. Please help, I'm very desperate.

1 REPLY 1

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BeeBee! I have gone ahead and created a support ticket for your issue. Be on the lookout for an update in your email. Hope this helps!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?