cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom certificate issue

Quantic-Conseil
Listener

Hi all,

For some days, my customer is unable to log into Zoom. Behavior is quite odd since zoom.us can not even be accessed from Chrome, Chromium or Edge. Digicert certificate is claimed to be invalid.

What is even weirder is that zoom.us can be accessed with no certificate error from Firefox and Internet Explorer!

Expiration date and other details are all good.

Those have been tried :

Disabled Firewall and antivirus (Kaspersky)

Disabled all sorts of VPN

Made sure no proxy was actually configured

Reset TCP/IP stack

Tracert seems ok

Reset modem

Tested many other websites on said computer, everything is fine

Tested zoom.us from an other network using said computers, all goo

Tested zoom.us from an  other computer hooked up to the same Internet provider; everything is fine

Removed every menions of zoom.us from the registry

Checked host and lmhost files in system32

Im running out of imagination here; anyone up to the challenge? 🙂

Thanks you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Quantic-Conseil
Listener

Well, that was a tough cookie.

Actually, I had to delete all the locally stored certificate related to Digicert using setting - certificate manager - computer certificates.  From that point I was able to go to zoom.us on Chrome. Then I had to delete local certificate related to Digicert in Edge (which allowed me to navigate to zoom.us from Edge too). And ultimately reinstall Zoom, and then et voila, no more error message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Quantic-Conseil
Listener

Well, that was a tough cookie.

Actually, I had to delete all the locally stored certificate related to Digicert using setting - certificate manager - computer certificates.  From that point I was able to go to zoom.us on Chrome. Then I had to delete local certificate related to Digicert in Edge (which allowed me to navigate to zoom.us from Edge too). And ultimately reinstall Zoom, and then et voila, no more error message.