cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom app won't connect to camera?

RyanPardee
Listener

Please help! I've tried everything, uninstalling Zoom and reinstalling, downloading updates, drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling my camera, I've checked my system's permissions a thousand times, and nothing seems to work. My camera works perfectly fine with every other app or browser -- even on the Zoom website browser! But for some reason the Zoom app simply won't connect to my camera. How can I get it to connect? 

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @RyanPardee! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved. Please reply to this thread and I will create a ticket with our support team on your behalf. 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

HI CARLA,

I have the same problem.  I purchased a Logitech 920 camera/microphone.  It works with Skype, FaceTime, and other apps, but NOT with Zoom.  Any suggestions.  We've removed and reinstalled software.  Still nothing.

Thanks

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @NM0804 ! Please restart your device and then double-check that you close any apps running in the background when trying to connect to your webcam. May I also know if you are on Mac or Windows and if you have updated the Zoom app to the latest version? 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

There are two of us here who are having difficulty linking the camera to Zoom. We have checked camera settings with no positive results

Signed,

ssafran