cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Connection Problems

Clara030590
Listener

Good afternoon,

I work with a professional zoom, from where I teach language classes, and today I have experienced problems with video calls. In the first class, the video was frozen and I was expelled from the session after 20 minutes without any problems and in the second time, after 45 minutes of class without problems, the same thing happened again. Every time I tried to get back in, it was trouble and I couldn’t.

My wifi connection is perfect, I have fiber optic installed and I have never had any problems.

I would like to know if there are more people experiencing these technical problems. For me it is important because if there are problems with Zoom, I do not receive any money for the class taught.

I’d appreciate it if you could help me,

Kind regards

Clara

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Clara030590 , if this just happened 1 time only or intermittently, the usual cause of this is network glitch. If it seems to be happening on a regular basis - I would suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

Cheers!