cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video not working since update

pwdesign
Listener

After updating the Zoom app on my Windows 10 HP laptop, my video no longer works. I have tried restarting my computer and downloading the most recent video drivers but nothing works. I have also searched the community for other similar video issues, and have tried the recommended solutions, but none of them resolve my issue. Can anyone please advise? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @pwdesign, so sorry you're having troubles with the recent update. Can you share what version your Zoom client is on? I know there was a 5.7.8 that had some minor bug fixes. Let me know if you can try updating your Zoom client if you haven't already and see if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi,

My Video is also not working since the update. Please help 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @pwdesign, checking in on my reply! Were you able to update? If so, amazing! 🙌

Did updating help you resolve your video not working? If it did, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button. However, if you're still needing help I can help you further on solving your issue. 

Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Tried uninstalling and installing over current product.  Nothing works.  Video is not workin on my Lenova laptop windows 10.  Can you help?