cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video displayed

Leliverdois77
Listener

Hi

When I join a meeting now and turn on my video, it is displayed rotated of 90° on the right. This was not like this before. Can you, please indicate any action to be done under Zoom to return to normal (vertical) video displayed?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi leliverdois77,

please see support article.

Manually rotating video – Zoom Support

what pc make and model are you using, what operating system and version, what zoom client version?

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

hi eliot

many thanks for your support. Unfortunately the person who faces this issue is not able to give me the information regarding the OS version. I will try to grant her other information. I thank you for the link to the action forZoom  rotation video. When I got more from  her I will complete the request.

Thanks

LeLiverdois77

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot

hi leliverdois77,

please see support article.

Manually rotating video – Zoom Support

what pc make and model are you using, what operating system and version, what zoom client version?

thanks,  eliot

hi eliot

many thanks for your support. Unfortunately the person who faces this issue is not able to give me the information regarding the OS version. I will try to grant her other information. I thank you for the link to the action forZoom  rotation video. When I got more from  her I will complete the request.

Thanks

LeLiverdois77