cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom for training sessions

justingrima
Listener

Hi,

Looking to get some insight to see if there is any way to achieve what we are looking to achieve.

Currently my team runs virtual classrooms (for ~10 people and a facilitator) using Meetings with a registration option that has capped registrations. These have attendees with video and audio on. At the moment we have a meeting template that we use for each classroom and set the relevant details. We then put the registration link on our website that allows people to click and register using the registration form. We manually send a reminder email to all registrants before the classroom. After the classroom, we manually send a 'thankyou' email that has links to a MS Forms feedback survey and MS Forms quiz on the content.

Wondering if there is an easier way to manage this:

• 3rd party app/integration that lets us more easily mange our meetings (i.e. see number of registrants, etc all on the same screen)
  • Does zoom have a way to embed meeting details in a web page (e.g. meeting name, date and time, number of placed still available where it is a capped place meeting)
  • Any way to automate reminder emails and post event emails (that actually look good, the regular Zoom ones are too basic)
  • Any way to auto link to a website (i.e. our MS Forms link) on disconnection from the meeting like you can do with Zoom Webinars? Looking in the help there seems to be a way to do this but we dont have the option 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

mg276
Listener

Have you tried to use eventbrite or hubspot?  Also facebook has a simple sign up program.

Eventbrite allows you to embed the eventbrite link on your web page, collect a fee, limit the seats, send reminders, and a thank you. While you set up, you should attach your zoom meeting template so that the zoom link is sent through eventbrite on the date you select and ties the eventbrite list to the zoom registration list. 

Hubspot is a robust CRM that has great capabilities like eventbrite.