cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY ZOOM CLIP MP4 FILES

bgaulin
Listener

According to the zoom manual on using CLIP recordings, I should have an option to be able to download mp4 versions of my chat recordings. It doesn't work. M cloud interface does not give me the download option?  Why? Who can I download?

Manage your clips

You can manage your clips by renaming them, changing their thumbnails, and deleting them. You can also view the statistics of your clips. Follow the steps below:

1. To the far right of a clip, click the more icon 

, then select one of the following:
    • Rename: Change the title of the clip.
      Note: Up to 50 characters can be used.
    • Change thumbnail: Move/adjust the default image or click the change icon to select an image from your computer, then click Select as Cover.
    • Download mp4 file: Download the clip on your computer.
      Note: You can only download your clips from the Web portal at this time.
    • Move to Trash: Delete the clip.
      Note: Deleted clips are still accessible for retrieval for 30 days from the day it was deleted, then it’s permanently deleted and cannot be retrieved.

1. All of the other options are there when I do this, but download isn't?????
8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bgaulin thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Are you logged in to zoom.us/profile using the correct account when trying to download the clip?

Keep me posted!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have recorded a "clip" and the download option is there but when I click on it nothing happens.  What is going on?

ShermanO
Listener

This is still an issue. I logged out and killed the app, signed back in, and I still don't have a download option. My video is being held hostage, within my own account!

Thank you for the update. 

Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you see when logged in to the Zoom web portal? Please be sure to not include any personally identifiable information. Can you also please retest with a new clip? 

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

The download option appears in the Zoom web portal, thanks. I never had a reason to use the web portal.

Glad to hear it! Currently, downloading Zoom Clips is only available in the Zoom Web Portal. If you need further assistance, let me know 🙂

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Help!  I am on the web portal and I see my recorded clip and the download icon is there.  But when I click on it, nothing happens, no download is started

Hi,

same is with me.

pressings the download button and nothing happens

also there is no way contacting your support.
all is bots and posts and not a real solution