cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two users online in same physical room

ThomasP
Listener

Anyone who can tell me if it is possible as a host, to mute only 1 participant, but does not mute for all other i.e. The participant is only muted in my computer, while other paeticipants can hear him? I want to have two computers mic on in the same physical room.

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JepZoom
Participant

Hi Thomas,

That feature is not yet available in Zoom. If you mute a participant, he/she will not be heard in the meeting by all attendees.

You can submit feedback or suggestions through this article: zoom.us/feed so that Zoom's engineering team might consider it possible to the future version of the Zoom platform.

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

Ok thats good