cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble accessing zoom

fatimaly23
Listener

Hello, 

I have a Zoom account but I am having trouble joining meetings it says it says " The code execution cannot proceed because Cmmlib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'' 

What can I do to fix this I really need Zoom I have meetings I have to attend as soon as possible. 

Please advise. 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I would uninstall Zoom using Clean Zoom and then re install.

Run CleanZoom to remove Zoom completely

To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration filesrun CleanZoom on your device.

1. Download and run CleanZoom (updated July 25, 2023).
    Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.
  2. Once completed, download Zoom from the  download center and reinstall

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-Uninstalling-and-reinstalling-the-Zoom-applicati... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Frank_TB

Hello,

I would uninstall Zoom using Clean Zoom and then re install.

Run CleanZoom to remove Zoom completely

To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration filesrun CleanZoom on your device.

1. Download and run CleanZoom (updated July 25, 2023).
    Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.
  2. Once completed, download Zoom from the  download center and reinstall

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-Uninstalling-and-reinstalling-the-Zoom-applicati... 

Regards

Thank you, I followed these directions and tried again and it doesn't work. I'm using Firefox, I will try another browser.

I thought I was fired but luckily this comment help me sign back in! 😥

fatimaly23
Listener

Hello, 

Thank you will do that and let you know how it went. 

fatimaly23
Listener

Hello

I just did that now, I will schedule a zoom meeting and see if it works and let you know. Thanks 

Frank_TB

Happy to help.

Zoom has a test meeting that you can use anytime.

https://zoom.us/test 

Regards

Oh cool! that good to know, will try it now. 

Thanks 

fatimaly23
Listener

Thank you so much @Frank_TB

the zoom is working now, really appreciate it!🙏

fatimaly23
Listener

I have a meeting next week, will let you know! Thanks again for everything!

fatimaly23
Listener

Hello, 

The test worked but not the meeting. 

This message is for Frank_TB, I had a Zoom meeting yesterday but unfortunately, I couldn't join because it " says to wait for the host to start the meeting"  and ''join as an attendee"  

I think I log into a different account.  please advise as I have another meeting tomorrow at 9 am. 

Would like to get this fixed before tomorrow.

Thank you 

fatimaly23
Listener

Hello, I am struggling with Zoom again, Please I need help, I work from home and I can't attend the Zoom meeting. I have tried many things. I am not tech-savvy and there is none here to help me out. It is very frustrating and upsetting.

I cant talk to a live agent, I called so many times none responded. I am really tired and I need help. Please help.