cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in to zoom

ZoomUser2008
Participant

Hi,

I am a Insurance Agent and all my father Important documents are in the Office tablet.

But my father is Unable to sign in to Zoom from my tablet

any Suggestions?

ZoomUser2008
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @ZoomUser2008, you can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign in to an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This may be what you're experiencing if you're logged onto another device as well.

If you're unable to sign in you can use another sign-in method or reset the password.

Hope this helps!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @ZoomUser2008,

I have a few troubleshooting questions, to help narrow-down the problem and help find a solution:

Is your father able to successfully login to Zoom from any other device?

What type of tablet is it - an iPad, Surface, or Android device?

What error message is he seeing when trying unsuccessfully login to Zoom on the tablet?

Are you or anyone else able to login to Zoom successfully on the tablet?

Are you (or is your father) trying to login to a Meeting in Zoom, or just trying to login to the app with a username and password?

What type of Zoom account is your father trying to login to - Paid or a Free/Basic account?

If you can help answer these questions and post the answers here, it'll make it easier for us to find a solution for you.

Rupert 

@Rupert 

Is your father able to successfully login to Zoom from any other device?

• yes

What type of tablet is it - an iPad, Surface, or Android device?

• Android device

What error message is he seeing when trying unsuccessfully login to Zoom on the tablet?

• It just says unable to sign in since long time

Are you or anyone else able to login to Zoom successfully on the tablet?

• Cannot sign in but can join meetings

Are you (or is your father) trying to login to a Meeting in Zoom, or just trying to login to the app with a username and password?

• father

What type of Zoom account is your father trying to login to - Paid or a Free/Basic account?

• free

ZoomUser2008

Any Suggestions?

ZoomUser2008

If have please reply

ZoomUser2008

Hey @ZoomUser2008, you can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign in to an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This may be what you're experiencing if you're logged onto another device as well.

If you're unable to sign in you can use another sign-in method or reset the password.

Hope this helps!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Thnx @RN 👍

ZoomUser2008

Jimmy007
Listener

I’m a free user on Zoom. At home when I try to log into my Zoom account using the app I get the spinning logo then fails saying unable to connect to Zoom. This happens on 2 Windows10 PC and a Mac. I have rebooted all three machines with the same results. At my office at a different location I can sign in no problem. On all 3 computers I have removed and reinstalled the Zoom App with the same results. Also I’m not able to log into my Zoom account using the web. Disabled virus and firewall as well. Any ideas?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jimmy007 are you prompt any specific error code after it fails to connect to Zoom? If you haven't already, suggest looking into our KB on Zoom network firewall or proxy server settings

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Sign in progress no

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Afreen can you please clarify as to what you're having issues with? Are you not able to sign in to your Zoom Account? If so, what error are you seeing? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his