cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign In/Sign Out Report only shows sign in times

sjschicago
Listener

I would like to be able to have a record of the times of meetings I participate in (not only those I hosted).  There is a report that seems like it would do the trick -- the "Sign In/Sign Out Report."  (This is located in Admin > Account Management > Reports > User Activity Reports)

Unfortunately, its name notwithstanding, this report only shows sign in time, not sign out.

So two questions: (1) why no sign out, (2) is there a report that shows length of participation in meetings that are joined (as opposed to hosted)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sjschicago, if you're the owner you can check the owner role permissions to edit or view the User Activity Reports which shows the users on the account the Sign In/Sign Out: Allows you to see who signed in or out, their IP address, what platform they were on, and their version number if applicable which should show the sign-in/out for (1)

For (2) we have the Usage Report Tab option that allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted, however, you're unable to pull these as a participant. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sjschicago, if you're the owner you can check the owner role permissions to edit or view the User Activity Reports which shows the users on the account the Sign In/Sign Out: Allows you to see who signed in or out, their IP address, what platform they were on, and their version number if applicable which should show the sign-in/out for (1)

For (2) we have the Usage Report Tab option that allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted, however, you're unable to pull these as a participant. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sjschicago just checking in on my reply! Was it helpful? If so, don't forget to mark my reply as the solution! Thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi, I am not the original poster, but need the same or similar information, which you did not provide. I need to know the duration of meeting for which I was a participant, but NOT a host.