cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot keyboard shortcut

arecs
Listener

Why does the screenshot is not functioning when i'm using the keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+T. It is always when i'm in zoom meeting that i want to screenshot some topics or discussions. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @arecs, Welcome to the Zoom Community! We are happy to have you here 🙂

Have you tried using the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button on your PC? On a Mac, you should be able to hit command+shift+4. 

Let me know if that helps! If this resolves your issue, please mark my reply as Accept as Solution.

Thanks!

Zoom Community Team. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @arecs, Welcome to the Zoom Community! We are happy to have you here 🙂

Have you tried using the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button on your PC? On a Mac, you should be able to hit command+shift+4. 

Let me know if that helps! If this resolves your issue, please mark my reply as Accept as Solution.

Thanks!

Zoom Community Team. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

matibhota
Listener

The keyboard shortcut Alt+Shift+T is not a universal shortcut and may not work on all computers. It is possible that the shortcut has been disabled or is not active for your specific system. Additionally, when using Zoom, the screenshot feature may be disabled for security reasons. You can try using the Print Screen key (often labeled PrtScn or PrtSc) to take a screenshot. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom tools to take a screenshot.

printeren2
Listener

To take a screenshot:

On Windows:
1. Press the "PrtScn" (Print Screen) key on your keyboard to capture the entire screen.
2. To capture only the active window, press "Alt + PrtScn" together.

On macOS:
1. Press "Shift + Command + 4" simultaneously to capture a selected portion of the screen.
2. Press "Shift + Command + 3" to capture the entire screen.

For best printing printer for cricut:

1. Press "Ctrl + P" on Windows or "Command + P" on macOS in most applications to open the print dialog.
2. Alternatively, you can often find a printer icon or "Print" option in the menu bar or toolbar of the application you're using.