cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling recurring meetings

JustDawn
Listener

It's been a few months since I've had to schedule a recurring meeting. Previously, I was able to schedule a recurring meeting with no fixed time from my desktop, not the web portal. I learned today that has changed. I definitely prefer the desktop option. Does anyone know if the no fixed time option will be re-introduced there?

3 REPLIES 3

BXDmft
Listener

I agree. Recurring Meeting is vital to my psychotherapy practice, and this new set of required options is a blight on my clients and never of practical use. I opened a service ticket this morning for removal or adjustment of my account. 

purringshortly
Listener

Agreed, this feature is essential for my business as well. I need to be able to create meetings without a fixed date for repeat clients who don't have a "meet every Tuesday" schedule. I liked how it was with the ability to create a meeting with no particular date -- in fact, it would be a struggle to run my business without it! I hope Zoom fixes this, because I've been using Zoom for going on 6 years and without this one feature I might need a new piece of software for video chats! I love Zoom overall, and they've changed this before and changed it back to how everyone preferred it. Hope they fix it soon.

purringshortly
Listener

Btw, this is what I found in Zoom's support pages: that you can only schedule recurring meetings through the web portal, Gmail, or Outlook 😞

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17593954979725-No-Fixed-Time-option-missing-when-schedulin...