cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Names in Meetings Display Then Disappear

Cp22
Listener

When I'm on a Zoom call, the names of participants display for a second or two and then disappear. I have to keep moving my cursor over the main window to bring them back.

Is there a way to keep the names on for the duration of the meeting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Cp22 -

Under settings, go to Video, then select the option to "Always display participant name on their videos."

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642606131507.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello Cp22 -

Under settings, go to Video, then select the option to "Always display participant name on their videos."

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642606131507.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Thank you!

cbialik
Listener

My screen does not look like that. When I open settings there is no sidebar. I don't know where else to go. 

Help please

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 1.27.15 PM.png

GreggG_aka_4G

Could you open up the setting on the client, not via the web portal? You should then see that option available to you. Click on your profile picture in the upper right side of the client. I've highlighted that section in a red square. Click Video, scroll down, and select "Always display participant name on their video."

Gregg Glowinski