cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Zoom PWA and Chromebook

EldonP
Listener

I have used Zoom for while but recently purchased a new Chromebook, I installed the Zoom PWA, and inveriably when on a call, when I speak and share my video, things start to act up.  It is almost as though I have minimal cpu or bandwidth.  If I turn off my video it solves the problem. 

I've used other communication tools like Google Meet and things work great.  My problem is just with Zoom. 

What do I need to do to fix this?  

4 REPLIES 4

kuhges
Listener

I am having the same issues. Are there any fixes.

No solution yet. I am waiting to record a Zoom call where I have the problem but I've opted to use Google Meet for meetings since I would rather not interrupt another Zoom meeting just "record" the issue.  I'm not sure how I will organize a meeting to record the problem.  I'll work out something.  

mdewolf
Listener

Similar problems here.  I can hear other attendees at Zoom meetings, but they cannot hear me -- or they hear static over my voice.  There's nothing wrong with my microphone.  Frustrating!

EldonP
Listener

I have concluded that the problem is between my new Lenovo Chromebook and Zoom. I've just opted to do all my Zoom calls on my cell phone.