cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Audio Transcripts

kf__
Listener

I have a link to a recording with an audio transcript recorded on the .gov platform with shared screen speaker view.

I want to create an audio transcript that I can print and read through and highlight while I am watching the meeting.

In the past, I have been able to cut and paste the text from the transcript into a google doc or a Word doc or a text doc. 

With this recording, I can copy a sentence or so at a time. The meeting is over 2 hours - and that is just not a good solution.

I have tried to cut and paste the transcript from 4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge) into Google docs, Word, and TextEdit. 

Is there a solution? 

My process is:

1.  cut and paste the audio transcript into a document

2. skim the transcript,

3. cut the sections I don’t need,

4. print the transcript,

5. read it through again, highlighting the sections I am interested in, 

6. watch the recording while reading along with the document.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

mlmboucher
Listener

Did you ever get the answer to this seemingly simple request? I too need to print the transcripts. I'll try your process but it seems odd that Zoom would not have a simple "print" button for this? 

I am also trying to print transcripts. If I could download the transcripts and email them to people I have interviewed, it would be perfect. I need them to sign off on them ASAP. Hmmm.