cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price for one month / Language interpreters to meetings

LT1
Listener

Hello! Can I take only one month paid package, which will include 'language interpreters to meetings' button? And how much will that package cost for just a month? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @LT1 

Language interpretation is only available on Business and above.

A Business plan requires you to have ten licenses at $19.99 each/per month.

I would suggest you contact Sales to see if there are any options for you.

Rupert

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Rupert

Hi @LT1 

Language interpretation is only available on Business and above.

A Business plan requires you to have ten licenses at $19.99 each/per month.

I would suggest you contact Sales to see if there are any options for you.

Rupert

Dear Rupert, thanks for your reply.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The Prerequisites say you need:  Business, Education, or Enterprise account; or Pro account + Webinar add-on plan

Out of those options, the cheapest route would be the Pro account ($14.99/month) + Webinar add-on ($79/month). You can subscribe to both of these and immediately cancel the renewal, which means you will only be charged for one month and then your account will downgrade itself back to Basic. 

Rupert

Interesting @Bort  So Pro + Webinar add-on would give you Language interpretation in-meeting, or only Webinar?

Bort

The feature would be available for both meetings and webinars, but you must have webinar license to have the feature enabled for the account. 

This is really helpful! Thanks so much.

Taenite
Listener

Zoom is missing out on a HUGE market.   The simplest way to obtain language interpretation features is to have a business account.   I have Pro.  At first glance, the difference in cost for upgrading would be a handful of dollars each month.  I would do it in a heartbeat. 

Alas, I'm required to go from ONE to TEN licenses.   That's absurd.  I own a sole-proprietorship business.   There are thousands of small businesses in my area that would benefit from interpreter features, but would NEVER need ten licenses and will certainly not pay over TEN TIMES more for just that feature.   

To the extent that the Zoom Community influences employees, managers, executives at Zoom, I hope this small comment (added to probably dozens of others) will trigger a wee bit of market research.  Also, for what it's worth:  Zoom Interpretation is pitifully underutilized by many existing corporate or organizational users.  Zoom has an opportunity here - extremely meaningful from a CSR / social impact perspective - to drive greater access to content, dialog, and organizational communications by leveraging the interpretation features in your platform.