cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll Launch Button not Showing

pamk718
Listener

I have about 16 poll questions set up in my meeting. When conducting the polls, it will randomly stop showing a Launch button to launch the polling question. First time it showed the first 5 with no problem, then starting with question 6, no Launch button. Next time it did all 16 without a problem. Then yesterday, the first 11 showed no problem, but starting with question 12, no Launch button. I tried closing the poll pane and re-opening it and exiting the meeting and rejoining. I'm up to date on the releases. When the launch button doesn't show, I have no way to show it (i.e. doesn't even provide a 'relaunch' option). Suggestions? TIA!

3 REPLIES 3

hchacko
Listener

This has happened to me three times during different presentations - HELP!!

STC
Listener

I have the same issue. No launch button. I have hovered over all fields and it doesn't appear. I've closed Zoom and gotten back in. Still no launch button.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @pamk718 @STC @hchacko welcome to the community! First, if you haven't already - please look into the Knowledge Base article on Conducting polls in meetings before creating any polls within your meeting. This will give you the information on polling with its features and abilities. Secondly, please ensure you have updated Zoom to the latest version.

Now, I went ahead and replicated this and I couldn't replicate that there is no launch button within the Polling window in-meeting. 

Here is the steps I took to create a poll and also have the ability to re-launch if needed.

First, I went to https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming and clicked on the title of the Meeting I wanted to add a poll to. From there, I saw the following options within "Polls/Quizzes" tab; whereas you would create the polls and quizzes available to you during your meeting as the host.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 12.43.18 PM.png

Secondly, I went into a test meeting clicked "... more" from the Zoom meeting toolbar, clicked on "polls/quizzes", and saw the test poll I created, which I then clicked "Launch". 

@pamk718 @STC @hchacko was this the step as to where you could not see the launch button? 

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 12.36.42 PM.png

After launching, the poll has then launched for the attendees, where the host will see results come in live.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 12.37.30 PM.png

Ending the poll, you have the following options to share results, relaunch, download, or view within the Zoom web portal. 

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 12.37.50 PM.png

Is this the same experience you all are having? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!