Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Calendar / Mac

amcconnell59
Listener

I have always used Zoom on my Windows notebook, and when I create a meeting it automatically creates a calendar item in Outlook (I use Office 365). Can someone help me do the same thing when I use Zoom on my Mac machine?

1 REPLY 1

RachelGomez123
Participant

Steps to Create an appointment
From your Calendar folder, select New Appointment or click Ctrl+N. From any other folder, click Ctrl+Shift+A.

Enter a subject, location, start time, and end time.

Select Save & Close to save your appointment.

If you use Outlook for iOS, your mobile device can remind you when you need to leave to make it to your appointments on time.

Turn on Time To Leave

From Outlook for iOS, select Settings > Time To Leave.

Select a supported account, then use the slider to enable Time To Leave.

Create an appointment or meeting from an email message
There are two ways to create an appointment or a meeting from an email message.

Right-click an email in your inbox, then select Quick Steps > New Meeting. An appointment will open with the email message as an attachment, and you can add attendees to turn the appointment into a meeting.

Click to select the email message in your message list, then choose Reply with Meeting from the Ribbon. This creates a new meeting request with the message sender on the To line and the email message included in the body of the meeting request.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez