cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than one breakout sessions with differing participant lists

archaeodoll
Listener

I am going to have a meeting with several breakout sessions.  Each session will have 4-5 breakout rooms but the participant list for each breakout room will vary for each session.  Can I upload more than one .csv file and then choose which file I want to use for each breakout session?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, you are limited to just one set of pre-assignments. A potential workaround would be to use the self-select breakout rooms ability and just show a slide of their breakout assignments, so that the participants can move themselves into their appropriate breakout room for each breakout session.  

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Unfortunately, you are limited to just one set of pre-assignments. A potential workaround would be to use the self-select breakout rooms ability and just show a slide of their breakout assignments, so that the participants can move themselves into their appropriate breakout room for each breakout session.  

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.