Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing custom filters Overview

Fly-Guy
Listener

Hi,

I'm trying to make custom filter.

According to the help page (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057777952-Managing-custom-filters), it says: " In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings."

I'm an admin (free account), There is Account Management, but there is no Account Setting...

Only account profile, billing & reports (Screen IMG attached).

Can someone help me to understand how to make my own Custom filter pls??

Tnx,

Guy

https://fly-guy.club
11 REPLIES 11

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Fly-Guy 

Unfortunately, Basic accounts won't have access to the Account Settings page, so it seems you  won't be able to create a custom filter. I'll be sure to get that clarified on the support article. 

Update: If you just add a credit card to your account (but no payment), you gain access to the Account Settings page and can add a custom filter. Just tested and confirmed. 

Hi Bort I'm a paying customer and I can navigate to the meetings advanced settings but the add custom video filters button is not their I can only toggle filters on and off. I want to up load my own can you help?

How do I add my credit card to my basic account without paying for a pro subscription? I can’t seem to find the billing page.

Sof
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @Fly-Guy , thank you for posting your question in the Zoom Community.

In case you are the owner of a free account, the settings works slightly differently.

Can you try going to Settings in your Profile section and then Meeting → In meeting (Advanced)? You should be able to locate the video filters option in there.

Make sure you are using version 5.7.0 or higher of the desktop client.

In case this answers your question, don't forget to mark one as a solution by clicking Accept as Solution. Thanks!

claguardia
Listener

I'm also on a basic plan. In Settings → Meeting → In meeting (Advanced), I get the option to toggle on/off "Video filters" but I can't see the "Add custom filters" option.

Bort

Are you on a Basic plan or Free with credit card account? 

I'm on a Basic plan. How do I get a Free with credit card account?

Bort

You just need to go to the Billing page and add your credit card details. There is no charge placed on your card, but it does give you access to a few more features. 

That's what I thought too, but after adding a payment method in Settings -> Account Management -> Billing -> Billing Information, I still do not have the "Add custom filters" option. 

claguardia
Listener

Also, I'm running the zoom app on mac OS with the latest version 5.8.0 (1780).

emilybarnhouse
Listener

This is happening to me right now on a paid account. I found the setting earlier however now it will not show up for me again.. has anyone found a solution? Was hoping to use for a meeting tomorrow.