cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language interpretation rooms

kdwind
Listener

Hi All,

Is there any way for the interpreters to know whether there is anyone on their channel? or in their room?  However you want to say it, I'm frustrated that my interpreters can't tell whether anyone is listening to them..  They feel like they're talking to themselves.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

I actually tested this and it appears that currently, interpreters cannot see who are listening to their audio channel. I suggest asking the participants during the meeting if they are listening into the right audio channel/s.

You can also submit that as a request or feedback to Zoom so that engineers might consider it possible to the future version of Zoom platforms: zoom.us/feed 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JepZoom
Participant

I actually tested this and it appears that currently, interpreters cannot see who are listening to their audio channel. I suggest asking the participants during the meeting if they are listening into the right audio channel/s.

You can also submit that as a request or feedback to Zoom so that engineers might consider it possible to the future version of Zoom platforms: zoom.us/feed 

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.