cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Premium Zoom Subscription - Colleagues Unable to Join Scheduled Meetings.

andrewsmith51
Listener

I have recently subscribed to the premium version of Zoom to hold virtual meetings with my clients and colleagues. However, I am encountering a problem where my colleagues are unable to join the meetings that I have scheduled.

My primary motivation for upgrading to the premium version was to facilitate unlimited connections without any time restrictions. However, this issue has severely hindered my ability to conduct seamless meetings with my colleagues.

I urgently require a solution to this problem as I have an upcoming meeting with my colleagues regarding the massage chair. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @andrewsmith51 , welcome to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry to that your colleagues are having issues joining your meetings. Can you tell me more about their experience? Are they receiving an error of any kind or is it just hanging on the loading screen? 

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Keep me posted!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

they are just unable to join the meeting. I have connected My zoom ID with domain. They just cannot join the meeting from that ID 

Need Help