cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue creating Zoom meeting via Outlook Add-on

Jsplamondon
Listener

Hey, I've been having issue creating Zoom meeting in Outlook Calendar via the Zoom add-in.

Whenever i click on the Meeting i get a 500 Internal Server Error.

If i click on the Addon Settings, and from there create a meeting, it works.

Let me know if you have a solution for this. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EP_PDX
Listener

Resolution - on the Zoom add-in (within outlook), go to "Settings" from the drop down (instead of new zoom meeting) and then sign out/sign in from the settings tab.  Once you sign back in, the issue is resolved (at least with my Outlook O365/Mac).  Hope that helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sujatas
Listener

Encountering the same problem. 

Grossy28
Listener

Also having this issue. "500 internal server error" every time I try to create an invite with a Zoom link. Please help! 

dmenig
Listener

We are seeing this problem across our environment also. If you have the user sign out and sign back in it goes away. Is there an issue with the version of add-in?

EP_PDX
Listener

I am also having this issue both 26 and 27/October on the west coast (USA).  Outlook O365 on Mac

EP_PDX
Listener

Resolution - on the Zoom add-in (within outlook), go to "Settings" from the drop down (instead of new zoom meeting) and then sign out/sign in from the settings tab.  Once you sign back in, the issue is resolved (at least with my Outlook O365/Mac).  Hope that helps

Jsplamondon
Listener

On my side after 2-3 days, the option was working without any work done on the end-user pc. Maybe it was fixed in a Office 365 update... weird.