You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Hi, recently we started a webinar with the interpretation feature.
We already assign some interpreters with their respective emails in the webinar, but when the webinar started and they login using the email, some of them still joining as normal attendance and some can automatically joining as panelist but not become interpreter, even tough we already start the language interpretation.
We also try to add them manually with manage language interpretation, but when we click the name, nothing showed up, even though they already in the panelist side.
Please help with this issue.
@DanielR are you still experieiencing this issue?
You raised several issues here;
1. Interpreters do not get assigned automatically
2. Some Interpreters get logged in as panelists and some as participants
3. Adding panelists to Interpreter list (giving them the role of an Interpreter)
Generally it sounds that you have configured the webinar with compalsory registration and / or authentication of participants/panelists.
1. If you want an Interpreter to be be allocated into the booth immediately after he/she logs in, then the Interpreter must be logged into his zoom account (with the same email account that he/she receives the link as an Interpreter) BEFORE he signs into the webinar
2. This usually happens when an Interpreter fills in the ZOOM generated registration form as a participant to register for the event. Zoom then puts them into the participant role.
3. The mannual allocation of Interpreters to the list requires that the Interpreter is a panelist. and that the language combination has been defined properly. The list of panelists to choose from can be quite long, so you need to scroll down untill you find your interpreter....otherwise, just start typing the Interpreters name and he/she should appear in a shortlist as a result of the search. Just keep in mind, that the name that the Interpreter joins the meeting may be different from the name you know the Interpreter by!