Registration for Zoomtopia is LIVE! Join us virtually or in person for the biggest event of the year and experience the future of AI-driven collaboration.Register today!
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore thousands of apps that work with or within Zoom
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building with Zoom's technology using SDKs, APIs, and webhooks
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Windows 11 has a Microsoft Store that allows Zoom to be installed as an App.
1. Is the preferred installation method using the Microsoft Store or a direct download?
2. @ClaraA listed an uninstall option, "Please install this CleanZoom app on your computer. This will uninstall the Zoom client completely from your computer. Here is the link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360084068792/CleanZoom.zip", does this uninstall a Microsoft Store App also?
3. This issue started when I was checking for updates on the Microsoft Store, which showed that all installed app were updated. Then when I checked using SUMo it told me there was an update available. I then opened Zoom, clicked on the upper right icon and checked for updates. I was then provided a 5.13 update which I installed and when I restarted Zoom went to update again and was provided a 5.14 update. As a side note my IOS devise was updated to Zoom 5.14.2 on April 5, 2023.
4. This is being posted in Meetings because I found no technical location to post it.
5. After searching Zoom and Community.Zoom for technical information many posts with issues on running Zoom were told to uninstall (some listed the special tool, see #2. above) and reinstall. This will often repair a Zoom installation that was corrupted by other software. Zoom has been the most reliable meeting software I have used.