cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Passcode

Celine
Listener

My zoom keeps saying "incorrect meeting password" even though the password is correct, I tried uninstalling and installing zoom again and again but it won't work, does anybody know how to fix this?

10 REPLIES 10

MtWoman
Listener

I am having the same issue with the passcodes sent are not working. I have tried reloading my zoom, typing in  and pasting in the passcode and nothing has worked. 

@MtWoman Tell Host to check whether the password has been Changed

Sachindu Chamika

Jaye
Listener

Same here!

@Jaye Tell Host to check whether the password has been Changed

Sachindu Chamika

KhangDo
Listener

Me too . Do you know how to fix it ? 

@KhangDo Tell Host to check whether the password has been Changed

Sachindu Chamika

Zoom_Master
Attendee

Maybe you got the wrong password?

Bill3
Listener

The passcode was copy and pasted. It is the correct passcode. The meeting passcode was not changed.

Aseidod
Listener

Zoom knows about this problem but is ignoring it. It's a serious problem that is affecting thousands of Zoom classrooms, not to mention meetings. This is the cause of many of my teachers opting to use Google Meet and Teams instead of Zoom. Originally we had Zoom as a requirement, but have had to give in to Google Meet and Teams because of this. Zoom is losing a lot of supporters because of this and I don't understand why it's not getting fixed. It has been over a year already.

jenb521
Listener

My CEO just started having this problem with her Zoom account this week.  It would be great if they could fix it!  She uses her account for every meeting in the organization and having to send out new meeting invites will be a nightmare!!!