cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix

NBA281
Listener

I have reported this issue many times but there is no solution to customer support or offer. I've signed up for a Pro Account since 2 years, Please fix this ASAP before I'm completely disappointed in ZOOM!

Spoiler

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@NBA281, it's not clear what the problem is.  The screen shot you provided shows a normal Zoom alert which indicates that you were an attendee at a meeting and the host ended the meeting.

If you can more completely describe the technical issue, someone here will attempt to find an answer for you.

If your problem is related to billing and/or refunds, the Zoom Community folks do not have access to billing/accounting information, and you'll need to contact Zoom Billing directly.  See this Zoom Support article, specifically the "Contact options based on account" and "Contacting billing" sections about half way down.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

NBA281
Listener

I am the host of the meeting. The problem is that it just appeared that error about 2 months ago, before that it was still in normal use.

Ray_Harwood

You said "it just appeared that error".  I don't know what error you mean.  The screen shot of "This meeting has been ended by the host" is not an error message... it just means that whoever the scheduling host was for the meeting has ended the meeting.  This happens when the meeting is over - so I'm still not sure what worries you so.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !