cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable 3rd party survey

alatifo
Listener

Hi,

I'm already enabled party survey in group zoom however I'm cannot find how to allow 3rd party survey..

9 REPLIES 9

rachelsNCJTC
Listener

I've also noticed I lost the ability to add a 3rd party survey to a Meeting (I still have the ability in Webinar). Has this feature been removed permanently? 

Me too.  I LOVED this feature.  PLEASE do not take it away from ZOOM Meetings.  🙏

hono
Listener

Hello, I've also noticed that I lost the ability to enable a third party survey in meetings. Would be appreciated if someone can clarify how to get back this!

ChrisPoolas
Listener

According to ZOOM Tech Support, this setting was changed.  You and your ZOOM Admin may have to go into settings and enable it again.  Mine is back now.  😁

kmackay
Listener

Also experiencing this issue. It's really hurting my ability to gather feedback from presentations!

MichelleB
Listener

I have the same question... how do i add the 3rd party survey link to a meeting.  I can do it for a webinar.

alatifo
Listener

Hi

here is the solution I got

Account Management > Account Setting > Meeting

alatifo_0-1651732512023.png

Yes. Unfortunately, that only applies to webinars, but not meetings.

Make sure you ask your Zoom Admin to turn this on.  I feel this feature was reset a few months ago, and turned off on the admin side.  My Zoom admin mentioned it was disabled, but he quickly enabled it.  Then I had the options in settings to do the same.