cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I schedule a recurring meeting that always has the same meeting ID?

Barbararng
Listener

How do I schedule a recurring meeting that always has the same meeting ID? I go to Schedule a Meeting and fill in the stuff.

I have personal meeting ID checked, but that appears to be only for instant meetings. The second I select the option for reocurring, the option to keep it on personal meeting ID goes away.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Barbararng 

Any recurring meeting will keep the same ID across all occurrences. You cannot schedule a fixed-time recurring meeting with your PMI, as it can only be scheduled as a no-fixed-time meeting. 

coachphil
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Up until the last couple of months I was able to create recurring meetings using my PMI , it would be fabulous to be able to continue that. 

it’s turned my schedule setting a mess not having that available 

Barbararng
Listener

Bummer. Thanks anyway.

iJimJ
Listener

Related Question - I see how to create multiple recurring meetings, but I want them all to have different meeting IDs that I set (for example, xxxxxx0001, xxxxxx0002, etc). In other words I do not want it to be my PMI or automatically generated. Whenever I use my PMI and set a different Passcode, the passcode changes for all of my meetings that used the PMI.