cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 103054 (app) and 103008 (browser) when trying to join a meeting on Mac and iPhone

tskager
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having a problem joining a meeting on my Mac. It keeps showing error code 103054 when I try to join on the installed app, and then when I click to be redirected to the browser instead it says "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to process your request". I installed the latest version just now (5.15.2 (19786)), have restarted my computer several times, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the app; still the same error codes. What am I doing wrong?Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 16.53.44.pngScreenshot 2023-06-28 at 16.53.09.png

5 REPLIES 5

frededen
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have exactly the same problem on windows 11. Cannot join scheduled meetings, it only works from iphone. It doesn't work from app nor web (Edge, firefox).

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 
Regards

It have start working for me again.

nmadiiii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Getting the same problem, and submitted a support ticket for it to be immediately closed. Guess I'm just missing my meetings...

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi everyone!

Please follow the steps outlined in this new article for troubleshooting error 103054.

Zoom error code 103054 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?