cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 124

srswapnaram
Listener

Hi,

When I tried to retrieve my local recording from the recording list on my sign-in home page, I got an invalid link prompt. Error 124:  That I must sign in with the same zoom account on the web. I was already signed in and so not sure what is the problem. Anyone can help?

Also, if I want the video recording, should I save it on Cloud instead?

7 REPLIES 7

ChrisO
Note Taker

Just a guess, but it may be related to how Zoom places local recordings in the current user's documents folder.  If the current PC user does not match the current Zoom user it may be causing an issue. If the recording was successful you should be able to find under  one of the directories below depending on the OS you are using:

ChrisO_0-1634826061525.png

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

When I found the file, it opened in Excel instead of as an audio file....any advice to actually  open and share it as an audio file?

The audio file should be in an M4A format which should open with your default media player. If it is not opening with your media player, you can try selecting the file (single left click) then right-click on the file and find the "Open with" option in the list. If your media player is not listed as an option select the "Choose another App" option and locate your media player.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Thanks!  I'll try that.

Thank you so much this was so helpful 🙂 

Tive esse mesmo problema, fiz esse passo a passo mas na pasta está vazia 😩, será que o zoom tem algum backup?

Meu Deus eu necessito dessa gravação

Angelic
Listener

Hi! um I have trouble adding my friends contact it is Sorry can not use link to add friend (124) ... Can you help pls? Or anyone?