cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1110

tuckertl
Listener

When I try to cancel a meeting by accessing from my outlook calendar, I get this error code 1110.  The meeting will not delete or cancel from my calendar.

7 REPLIES 7

OriRayLevin
Listener

Have the same problem here

BobL68
Listener

I have the same issue as well, although I'm trying to delete the meetings from Zoom.  Error:

"Cannot delete this meeting. Error code: 1110"

It pops up when trying to delete any of the meetings that I've been invited to.

blkloss
Listener

I have same problem as well since this monrings update i cannot cancel a meeting keep getting error 1110

is anyone reading these and responding? there's another thread going as well. 

jkbrennan83
Listener

Same problem and when I go to settings to see if I can fix it there, I get another message that says "You are not the host of this meeting."  Doesnt happen with every meeting I try to delete but enough that it's becoming a significant problem.  

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello everyone!

Just to confirm, are these meetings recurring meeting? Kindly check the meeting that was part of the issue if it's a recurring meeting that has a fixed time.

Currently, the only way to edit a recurring meeting with a fixed time is through your Zoom account on the web portal. Editing recurring meetings with a fixed time is not currently supported when scheduling with the Outlook plugin. You will need to edit the meeting occurrence at zoom.us/meeting instead.

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla,

Yes, these are recurring meetings.  I logged in to zoom.us/meeting and it says I don't have any previous or future meetings, so I'll wait for the next one to show up.  Yesterday my status showed that I was in a scheduled event (red colored icon next to my name), but I wasn't and I didn't receive any kind of notification.  If I see it again, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Bob L

Hi Carla,

It happened again last week.  They are recurring meetings every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.  Each has a different Meeting ID.  The one on Monday has the same meeting id as the one next Monday, etc.  When I go into Zoom's "My Meetings" web page and click on Upcoming (https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming), there is nothing showing in there, but they are definitely showing in my Zoom app's Meetings | Upcoming screen.