cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling original Sound

MarkBaugh
Listener

Hi Folks

The instructions for enabling original sound dont seem to match my onscreen experience. See attached pics.

When I click profile photo I dont get a "Settings" option to click.

Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The screenshot you posted is of the web portal, not the desktop client. The desktop client should look like this: 

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 12.22.31.png

Thank you Bort. Could you provide a download link for the Zoom desktop client please? I cant find it anywhere on the zoom website

Bort

Here is the most direct download for you: https://zoom.us/support/download

Hi Bort - seems enough people (including myself) are having trouble with this - enabling original sound - that it should be an option in the web portal too - it's poor design (in my experience) to have options split between to separate programs like this. I finally got it - had to install the Apple Silicon version of the desktop client (though I never Zoom from my desktop - only my iPad).

Many thanks!

tarheel78
Listener

I am on the correct page, follow the instructions and STILL no way to find "enable original sound."

Rosa324
Listener

I'm having the same issue, did you find a way to resolve this? 

I can't figure out how to enable original sound either

Vancleave2022
Listener

I’m using an old model of iPad.  Until a month ago when I clicked “More” the drop menu showed  “Enable original sound”  option.  Now that option disappeared from the menu.  Is it possible to reinstall it?