cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canva presenter mode not working

Mary_MayLi
Listener

When I screen share Canva, it works. But when I click on presenter mode in Canva, Zoom says "Sharing Paused" and I am unable to click on it to unpause. I have tried screen sharing ppt in presentation mode and it works. 

Why I can't screen share canva presenter mode? 

4 REPLIES 4

bewellresources
Listener

I have the same issue. I have tried resolving with Zoom support but nothing works thus far. I have updated to latest version and still it is not working. 

LingWei
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Safari is not working for Canva to present. Try Google Chrome or Canva apps in laptop. Both of these work on presentation mode. 

Scunterohd
Listener

If you are experiencing issues with Canva's presenter mode, there could be a few reasons why it is not working. Here are some potential solutions to help troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check your internet connection: Canva requires a stable internet connection to work correctly. If you have a weak or unstable internet connection, presenter mode may not work correctly. Try closing other applications or programs that may be using your internet connection and see if that helps.

2. Update your browser: Canva works best with the latest version of your web browser. If your browser isn't updated, presenter mode may not function correctly. Try updating your browser to the latest version and see if that resolves the issue.

3. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help resolve issues with Canva. Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Try using a different browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, to see if that helps.

5. Contact Canva support: If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Canva support for further assistance. Canva's support team can help you diagnose the issue and provide guidance to resolve it.

tutihidayati
Listener

Thank you for your suggestion.
I have been stressed for several days because of this problem. I consulted my friends but we couldn't figure out the what seemed to be wrong. She used safari for both opening Canva and Zoom and the presenter mode worked well on her Mac. We check all the settings in Canva and Zoom on my Mac, they were all the same but my presenter mode was still on paused and cannot be resumed. 
I just tried opening Canva using Firefox and now the presenter mode is working. I wonder if the issue is with safari.