cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot schedule any meetings

VasilikiP
Listener

Hello. Unfortunately last few weeks I am not in a position to schedule any meetings on the App installed on my computer. Once I click schedule it takes me to a blank screen. Uninstall and reinstall did not work either. Are there any other solutions please? Thank you.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi vasilikip,

you might try completely removing the zoom client using cleanzoom.  please see support article. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application – Zoom Support

after completely removing the zoom client, restart your computer. 

then, download the client and reinstall.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

Eliot

hi vasilikip,

can you schedule in any other way, for example using the zoom web portal?  please see

Scheduling meetings – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

Hello Eliot. This is the alternative that I have been using however sometimes the attendees cannot join if I schedule it online as they would be using the app. It is weird indeed but I will try through different computer as well. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

Eliot

hi vasilikip,

you might try completely removing the zoom client using cleanzoom.  please see support article. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application – Zoom Support

after completely removing the zoom client, restart your computer. 

then, download the client and reinstall.

thanks,  eliot

Hello Eliot. Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. Unfortunately for some reason even though I tried that solution as well it has not worked out.

Eliot

hi vasilikip,

can you schedule in any other way, for example using the zoom web portal?  please see

Scheduling meetings – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

Hello Eliot. This is the alternative that I have been using however sometimes the attendees cannot join if I schedule it online as they would be using the app. It is weird indeed but I will try through different computer as well. Thank you.

ChristopherJno
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Eliot,

I've done several complete removals of Zoom, downloaded both the web and the full installer for this user and they still get a blank screen. Any other ideas?

Hello Christopher. Most probably you might need to clean your Cookies History as well after you uninstall  completely the zoom client and re-install it from the beginning. For my device this worked just fine.

juanjosepablo
Listener

I have the same problem on one device...and I have already tried CleanZoom to no avail. I would prefer to fix the problem rather than have to be scheduling Zoom meets via another device or via the web portal. The problem started recently, somewhere around January 20.

Hello Juan. Most probably you might need to clean your Cookies History as well after you uninstall  completely the zoom client and re-install it from the beginning. For my device this worked just fine.

esperanza1
Listener

It does not work for me at all need help. hand holding if possible. and it is urgent