cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use the software on windows 11

Amon
Listener

Hello there, so whenever I open the zoom app I can't join meetings nor can I get to settings the software just lets me sign in but I can't do anything with it, and when I try to join a meeting it just shows the loading sign. Any help? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Amon, thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community!

Windows 11 isn't yet officially supported by Zoom. Please see the article below for the supported version of the operating system: System requirements for Windows. However, I still recommend the following steps to troubleshoot:

Uninstall and reinstall your Zoom app/desktop client.

1. Use this uninstaller to completely remove the Zoom client from your computer:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360033082431/CleanZoom.exe

2. Once uninstalled, please download and install the newest version of the Zoom client. (download the 64-bit version of Zoom)
Https://zoom.us/download
3. Once installed, log in and try to start or join a meeting again.

I hope you find this helpful! 

Zoom Moderator 
CA

Please click Accept as Solution if this answered your question. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have a meeting every Monday . I now have to use my IPad as i now have a NEW laptop and cannot install Zoom.  I have tried everything - your workaround didn't work!

How can I install Zoom as the laptop is much more convenient to use than the IPad.

I just got a new computer with windows 11, and when I click on the link above it says it's an HTTP ERROR 404  Is there another link?

This doesn't work... I ran clean zoom and it won't uninstall... it says "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable".  So I can't uninstall, and can't install... it says I need a new version and can't install it.  

rosecarvalho
Listener

It's been 2 months already and still no release of Zoom for windows 11?? I can't open settings or launch a meeting. Even reinstaling is not solving the issue.

quicksilv
Listener

Any update on Windows 11 yet?

willjoe2442
Participant

If you have trouble starting Zoom on the desktop or web, joining a meeting, or signing in to your Zoom account, we recommend clearing cache and cookies in your device or in your browser. Clear the cache and cookies from the Google Chrome browser, then relaunching Google Chrome also fixes the issue

Regards,

Diana

bubba76819
Listener

I like how you cannot get actual live support, like chat or on a phone call unless you have a licensed paid version...yet why would I pay for something that doesn't work and repeated complaints aren't solved by looking at the chat.

microlatina
Listener

I run Windows 11 - 64 bit but the 64 bit client does not work for me. It just don't launch. I changed to the 32 bit client and my problem was solved.