cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakout Rooms

elena-germany
Listener

Hi there, for our Zoom meetings we work a lot with breakout rooms to match people for one on ones. So far there is the possibility to divide the rooms based on survey results. With this function we can only bring together people with the same answer (all answers A in one room and all answers B in one room). What we would need is to bring together two people with different answers, i.e. a person who has given A and a person who has given B in one room. I would be interested to know if such a function is planned by Zoom and will soon be on the market? That would be such a game changer!

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @elena-germany thank you for posting in the Zoom Community! I apologize for not having gotten to you sooner. 

I do love this idea and agree that this would be great functionality to add to the current poll/breakout room feature. We encourage you to submit this idea by following the steps listed here: Sending feedback to Zoom, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review.

I hope this helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?