Did you mean: 

Basic end user setting joining multiple meetings simultaneously

brian_burgess
Listener

The following help item is shown:

User

To enable this feature for your own use:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click Settings.
  3. Click the Meeting tab.
  4. Under the In Meeting (Basic) section, verify that Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop is enabled.  
  5. If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog appears, click Turn On to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator

However, I am a single end user not in a corporate setting.  While I can see and open the In Meeting (Basic) section there is no Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop option present to enable?

Is that option available to single basic end users?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. To join multiple Zoom meetings simultaneously, you need to have the following account type Business, Enterprise, or Education account.

Please click Accept as Solution if this answers your question. Thank you 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

chrismenard7

Hello. To join multiple Zoom meetings simultaneously, you need to have the following account type Business, Enterprise, or Education account.

Please click Accept as Solution if this answers your question. Thank you 

I am a single user and I do have a business account however this option is not showing in my meetings basic options either

chrismenard7

If you are on a Basic account, you can't do this. Here is Zoom's support article https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Joining-different-meetings-simultaneously#h_4...

I have a business account