cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio delay on zoom call

TASK
Listener

I am having a 3-5 second delay between the audio and video on zoom calls.  Need assistance with troubleshooting?  

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @TASK is this problem still occurring? Have you tried updating your Zoom client? Or uninstalled and reinstalled? Looking forward to your reply! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am also having this issue. Been going on for two weeks, makes it annoying that I can no longer use video like I would want. Please help.

im having the same issue, i've tried updating and reinstalled but it still happen. need help

I tried un and reinstalling, along with how to's from community center. Any other suggestions?

KateClarity
Listener

My audio lags behind the video, always has. Even on my new computer. I assumed it was the pitiful internet out here, but it should be the other way around, audio ahead of video. Zoom seems to have no advice on this. Very frustrating.

Jazijaz
Listener

I am having the same issue.  Is there a solution.  Whats the prob?

;

Count me in.  So frustrating. If only there were a live person to walk me through the steps needed to solve the issue. I've been corresponding with a tech person, who has been responsible and offering suggestion, but I have no clue on what steps to take. I'm a novice in this area.

Rifleman1956
Listener

I'm having the same problem. My computer is fairly new and I just signed up for Zoom so oI have the latest version. I'm wondering if it's my satellite internet. the people are getting annoyed.