cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Host - usage reports

m255
Listener

Hello - I have set up a reoccurring meeting and added two of my co-workers as Alternative Hosts - so that any of us can start the meetings.  Works great - however I am the only one who can access the Usage Reports to capture the list of participants of past meetings.  Is there a way to allow the Alternative Hosts access to the meetings Usage Reports?

Thanks in advance,  Bruce

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@m255 Yes, if you have a standalone Zoom account where you are the admin or owner, you can then add those users to it and make them admins. You won't need multiple owners as admins have the privilege. 
You'll want to use this article here for how to change their role: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users

You are the organizer/owner of that Zoom event, but you may only be a member on your parent account. Meaning, if you are on your corporation's account, you are most likely just a member. 

If you setup your own Zoom account and invite those two users, you can make them admins and assign them licenses so that they can still be made alternative hosts. However, this would require that licenses be purchased for 3 people. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

m255
Listener
5 REPLIES 5

J-Zoom-ATL

@m255 Hey Bruce, unfortunately this is expected behavior and there is no current way to allow them to view the reports. 
The only other users who can access those reports are admins and owners on the account. 

If you would like to submit this as a feature request, feel free to do so at https://www.zoom.us/feed

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thank you J.  I set up this reoccurring meeting using my own zoom profile - so I am owner.  But I'm not sure I can add my co-workers as admin's on my zoom account... don't see the option (may not be permitted at my place of work).   Is it possible to set up a Zoom account with multiple owners?

J-Zoom-ATL

@m255 Yes, if you have a standalone Zoom account where you are the admin or owner, you can then add those users to it and make them admins. You won't need multiple owners as admins have the privilege. 
You'll want to use this article here for how to change their role: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users

You are the organizer/owner of that Zoom event, but you may only be a member on your parent account. Meaning, if you are on your corporation's account, you are most likely just a member. 

If you setup your own Zoom account and invite those two users, you can make them admins and assign them licenses so that they can still be made alternative hosts. However, this would require that licenses be purchased for 3 people. 

Do you know if there's a way to schedule/automate the download of usage reports?

m255
Listener

Thank you!