cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Survey Using Google Forms & Google Drive

ASBSouthwest
Listener

I have followed the instructions to adding the 3rd Party Survey per the multiple Zoom articles or social links without success. The Account Management and User settings are changed to allow this function and the link to Google drive file for the Google Form has been added in the 3rd Party Link in a scheduled meeting then saved. I have checked the part to give the choice to submit to the attendees after each meeting. However, when the meeting is over there is no indication to give the survey to the attendees. What am I missing?

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ASBSouthwest , thank you for your contribution to Zoom! I apologize for the delay in response. 

Please confirm that you have not only enabled meeting survey in your personal settings but most importantly in your account-level settings.

To enable on the account level, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
2. Go to Account Management on the left menu, then, Account Settings.
3. Look for Meeting Survey which is located in the In Meeting (Basic) section. Toggle it ON and at the same time, tick the box for Allow host to use a 3rd-party survey link.
4. Then, go back to the meeting you have scheduled by going to the Meetings on the left menu, then, click the upcoming meeting topic in question.
5. Click the Survey tab at the top. You should now see the link to create a 3rd party survey.

Please keep me updated once you have confirmed these steps, 

Carla
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?