cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Scope "report:read:admin" greyed out in App permissions

RichCivi
Listener

Hi All,

• We're looking to add the report:read:admin scope to our app's integration to Zoom OAuth.

This is to have Zoom send registered meeting participant's leave_time and duration back to our app (using JSON) for our internal past meeting participant reports.

• In our app's Zoom Marketplace, under  > Installed Apps > Fugent Dev > Scrolling down to App Scopes the report:read:admin scope is not included and the option to add it is unavailable.
  • zoom-scopes.png
  • Our plan is Basic (free), not subscription - could this be what is causing any report scopes to be unavailable?

Screen shot of scopes currently available ( no report level scopes)

no-report-scope.png

Thanks,

Rich.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RichCivi
Listener

@YaBoiB 

Hello - thanks for following up. Yes, I think you're correct-  so have gone ahead with the pro plan!

Cheers,

RichCivi

View solution in original post

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @RichCivi 

That is great to hear. If you do not mind, can you please accept the solution if you are content with the solution I provided to you? 

I hope you have a great day and please come back to the community.zoom.com if you have any other questions that we can answer for you. 

Regards, 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB

Hello @RichCivi

Correct the prerequisite for that functionality is a Pro level account or higher at this time. There may be a workaround here if you would like to check https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides

Another resource is available as well. https://devforum.zoom.us/t/marketplace-where-are-the-scopes-reportadmin-zmsread/28016

Regards,

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

RichCivi
Listener

@YaBoiB 

Hello - thanks for following up. Yes, I think you're correct-  so have gone ahead with the pro plan!

Cheers,

RichCivi

YaBoiB

Hello @RichCivi 

That is great to hear. If you do not mind, can you please accept the solution if you are content with the solution I provided to you? 

I hope you have a great day and please come back to the community.zoom.com if you have any other questions that we can answer for you. 

Regards, 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion