cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Live Training Link doesn´t work

TheInquisitive
Listener

Hi everybody !

I feel shocked and sad. I am a person, who needs a little bit longer to feel secure in things. So I decided to book some Zoom Live Trainings. All went well. 

But since some days, I don`t get reminders in my e-mail account and the link in the confirmation mail fails/ doesn`t work, though it was for an upcoming sheduld webinar, hosted and sended by Zoom.

It pushes me back to the side where to book the training, though I did before. Also copying the link in my browser doesn´t work. I got shown: Link is unknown.  

( It´s about the Zoom Live Training that`s called: "How to teach online with Zoom" )

Time Zone is right and checked, browser worked in the past ( some days before ), I booked it and got a confirmation, that I am allowed to take part in it. Zoom client is updated. 

Anybody an idea, what might be the reason and what to do to solve the problem ? 

Every usefull answer is appreciated !

Thanks in advance and greetings to all Zoom lovers.

The Inquisitive

2 REPLIES 2

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello The Inquisitive,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to join the live session. You can watch an on-demand recording of that session here.

As long as you're clicking the join link in the registration confirmation email, it should allow you to join the session without any issues. If your browser is giving you a "link is unknown" message, it sounds like your email client may be modifying the link somehow. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please let us know and we will get a support ticket opened. Thank you!

Listener

Cant access zoom