cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Integration Not Syncing Registrants from the URL

bartonmi
Listener

Hello. I added the Zoom for Salesforce integration to our CRM and am finding that registrants that are added to a webinar when registering through the zoom link are not showing up in the Webinar in Salesforce. They are showing up in the Webinar on Zoom's actual platform/website but do not in Salesforce. Is this something that can be fixed??

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @bartonmi -- Sorry to say that this is probably more of a Salesforce implementation question.  Salesforce uses the standard Zoom API to grab data -- Zoom probably won't spend much time researching it, and as you can see, there isn't much Salesforce activity here in the Zoom Community -- made up primarily of volunteers.

If you want to give submitting a Support Ticket to Zoom staff a try, here's the link:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

You can help out other Salesforce users out by coming back here and posting anything you do find out from Salesforce.  We can use all the help we can get! 😎

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

SFCollins
Listener

I am running into the same issue with the Salesforce Integration with Meetings. Zoom documentation states that it will sync to contacts, yet it is not. Could write automation if Zoom would simply send over the emails with participant data instead of just First and Last Name like their documentation states. Zoom’s support and documentation is very lacking. Hoping Salesforce Community can help. 

Ray_Harwood

If you can give me some idea of what you've tried (maybe some references to documentation), I'll look into it.  I haven't done any Zoom/Salesforce integration yet, but I do know the Zoom side of things pretty well.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !