cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for help customizing webinar registration page & confirmation email

Max93
Listener

Hi zoomies 🙂 

Our organization is currently hosting Zoom webinars for up to 500 participants and we are interested in customizing the registration confirmation email and registration page. Basic options are pretty substandard.

We are using Zoom OnePro and have seen that it is possible to edit the email template under account management > webinar settings. However, we are wondering if there is a drag & drop option available for this customization, as it seems quite complicated.

Additionally, we have been able to edit the registration confirmation page, but we are curious if it is possible to also edit the registration page itself, and if so, how and where can we do so?

Basically, the questions are:

1) Is it possible to customize the confirmation email that is sent to registrants upon registration? If so, how can I do that? I found the email template under Account Management > Webinar Settings, but I'm not sure if editing it there will automatically update it for my webinar.

2) Additionally, we would like to customize the registration page for my webinar. Is that possible, and if so, where and how can I do that?

I have seen that customizing the email and registration page requires the following prerequisites:

- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Webinars add-on
- HTML, CSS, and FreeMarker Format knowledge
- Account owner or admin privileges to edit email templates for all webinars in the account

Is there anything else I need to know or do to be able to customize these elements for my webinar? 

Can anyone share experiences? 

Basically, we would like to remove some parts, such as "ways to join the webinar," edit some text, reorder some parts, change some visuals (add to calendar), and adjust the banner size.

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Max93 you are correct as to the prerequisites to customizing the email and registration page; basically if you have the knowledge of HTML, CSS, and FreeMarker you should be able to customize what you want as the emails are coded in HTML and FreeMarker Format.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

zoomremind
Listener

if you go to salepager.com and reach out to their support team, a consultant can do this for you

Lennie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Zoom Events Session Branding is an easy way to get most of the branding elements changed easily.  Reach out to your Zoom Rep and ask about upgrading your Zoom Webinar license to Zoom Events Sessions license.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9335718507917-Managing-the-Event-Branding-tab

Lennie_0-1684337694372.png