cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Zoom Events, problem with publishing

CAT_Institute
Listener

Hi new to zoom events, have successfully run 2 conferences hosting numerous sessions at the same time.  However, I am trying to publish an event, similar to the ones I've already run, and I keep getting this error message:

business_info_is_not_set 

I've been through everything and I can't find anything referring to business info.

Can anyone help/advise?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jonathanscott
Listener

You need to input information about your business in order that people in India can register. Could it be this? Try opting out of India in the geoblocking setup under the Basic Information tab, and if it lets you publish, then you know this is the problem. You can always add your business information later if you want to include registrants from India.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jonathanscott
Listener

You need to input information about your business in order that people in India can register. Could it be this? Try opting out of India in the geoblocking setup under the Basic Information tab, and if it lets you publish, then you know this is the problem. You can always add your business information later if you want to include registrants from India.

Thank you, this worked 😀

ASCCCevents
Listener

Hi, we had the same problem. Once we updated our business information we were able to publish the event.

Listener

Nice 👍 one 

CAT_Institute
Listener

Where do I find the business information?  I can't see anywhere that hasn't been ticked, allowed, completed etc.

Thanks