cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Excess number of attendees

djpaynter
Newcomer
Newcomer

My Zoom license is up to 100 meeting attendees. What happens if 110 people try to log in to my meeting? Are the extra 10 just unable to join the meeting? Are they able to join the meeting  but we get charged for them?

We have an upcoming meeting and someone has shared the invitation to a large group. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Hello @djpaynter thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here. 

If the numbers of attendees has reached its limit, the new attendees will be notified that the meeting has reached its maximum capacity, they will need to wait until some attendees leave the meeting or if you will opt to increase your plan to get in. 

If this answers your question you may click on Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let me know.
Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MGSR

Hello @djpaynter thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here. 

If the numbers of attendees has reached its limit, the new attendees will be notified that the meeting has reached its maximum capacity, they will need to wait until some attendees leave the meeting or if you will opt to increase your plan to get in. 

If this answers your question you may click on Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let me know.
Have a great day!