cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AxiosError: Request failed with status code 500

Governator
Listener

I'm trying to enter my first personal contact and I get "AxiosError: Request failed with status code 500".

6 REPLIES 6

Tesstown
Listener

I'm getting the same error. Dr. Google has not helped. Checking to see if anyone has replied.

Governator
Listener

I found something on a Google search which said to clear your browser's cache. I use Windows 10 with Edge. When I cleared the cache, I was able to enter my first contact successfully. I guess this means it had nothing to do with Zoom.

Good luck!

jtvhsooze
Listener

Same - Mac systems, two devices... cleared cookies many many times along with closing browsers.  Still no go. 

YouGotHelp
Listener

Same here, this is after connecting to Google for my calendar and contact sync.

YouGotHelp
Listener

Try logging out, then back in. It didn't fix my lack of sync from Google Contacts, but it did start letting me create contacts manually.

The key was that when I attempted to import contacts via .csv using the sample file provided in the Zoom page, it showed an error "User not logged in". So I took that as a cue to log out, and back in, and that helped.

Brit13
Listener

I've tried all the above, and editing and deleting still won't work for me. I used to be able to add, edit and delete, but as of recent, I no longer can.